Terms and Conditions
Our Terms and Conditions were last updated on January 1, 2022.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before booking our services.
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) apply to the Service, Duo Star Technical Services L.L.C. owned and managed by “Duo Star Technical Services L.L.C.” and all of its divisions, visitors, users, and others who access or use the Service. By accessing/using our Service, you confirm your understanding of the Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions, then you may not book with Duo Star Technical Services L.L.C.
We reserve the right to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions at any time without any notice.
Definitions & Interpretations
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Residential Cleaning Services: Maid service, Deep cleaning, Carpet/Upholstery Cleaning, Marble polishing, Chandelier cleaning, Glass cleaning
- Commercial Cleaning Services: Post construction cleaning, Annual maintenance building cleaning, Supply of office/Commercial entity cleaners
- High-Level External Glass/Facade Cleaning Services: Scaffolding technique, Cradle technique, Rope access technique
- Maintenance Services: AC, ventilation & filtration systems, Plumbing & Sanitary Contracting, Floor & wall tiling works, Painting contracting, Carpentry, Partitions & False ceilings contracting, Plaster & Cladding works
- Sanitization and Disinfection Services: Sanitization and disinfection of residential or commercial spaces
- Duo Star Technical Services L.L.C. grants Residential Cleaning, Commercial Cleaning, High Rise Façade Building Cleaning, Maintenance Services, or Sanitization and Disinfection to the client depending on their service of choice.
- Duo Star Technical Services L.L.C. ensures high-quality services to all our clients.
- It is the duty of Duo Star Technical Services L.L.C. to provide the correct number of staff on the specified date at the precise location that has been simultaneously agreed by both Duo Star Technical Services L.L.C. and the client.
- During rush hours, the arrival time of the staff are only estimations as traffic congestion and other external factors are beyond our control. However, we will ensure to inform you ahead of time. Moreover, if we are over an hour late, you will be compensated (details of compensation will be assessed and discussed with you by Duo Star).
- If the cleaner is not able to start the provision of the service within 30 minutes due to the client’s issues. We will subtract the number of hours missed from the total number of hours booked. However, the client is still required to pay 100% of the original amount.
- If the client requires additional hours on the spot. This has to be discussed and approved by Duo Star office staff and an equivalent rate will apply.
- Any estimation given about the duration of the completion time of a particular service is just an estimation and could change as it is solely based on the average cleaning time of a similar-sized space.
- Unless discussed otherwise by both Duo Star Technical Services L.L.C. and the client, the client is required to provide all the required cleaning equipment that are safe and functional to get the job done.
- In the event that your preferred cleaner is unwell or has an emergency, Duo Star Technical Services L.L.C. will try their best to send a qualified cleaner as a replacement
Health and Safety
The staff of Duo Star Technical Services L.L.C. reserves the right not to carry out the service if the staff feels unsafe and believes that the property or an item in the property poses health and safety risks.
- The client is responsible for securing valuable items (such as cash, jewelry, and any item of value) from areas that need cleaning to prevent any damages or misplacement. Hence, Duo Star Technical Services L.L.C. is not liable for any of these items.
- The client is responsible for securing or removing any fragile items from areas that need cleaning. Hence, Duo Star Technical Services L.L.C. is not liable for any of these items.
- The client is responsible for reporting any complaint, damage, or loss within 24 hours of the completion of the service. Otherwise, any action to settle the issue will be nullified.
- Duo Star Technical Services L.L.C. will not be accountable for uncompleted work or work that is not of good quality if there are people present on the premises during the duration of the service.
- Duo Star Technical Services L.L.C. will not be accountable for uncompleted work or work that is not of good quality if there is any case of discrimination or omission of the client or any person present during the duration of the service.
- Duo Star Technical Services L.L.C. is not responsible for existing damages or stains that cannot be cleaned completely.
- A 12-hour prior notice is required if the client wishes to cancel or postpone the service. If the client fails to do so, the client is required to pay 50% of the total booking amount as this slot has been put on hold.
- If the client cancels or changes the date/time on the spot (2 hours prior to the scheduled booking), the client is required to pay 100% of the total service fee.
- Any issues caused by the client such as sudden change of schedule, cancellation on the spot, unable to leave the door unlocked, wrong address is given to Duo Star Technical Services L.L.C. the client is required to pay 100% of the total service fee.
Duo Star Technical Services L.L.C. may cancel the service with the client if:
- The client fails to pay when the payment is due.
- The area wherein the client hires us to carry out the service is not conducive to performing the required work.
- The client shows any kind of threatening act to Duo Star staff.
Client and Staff Association
- Clients are expected to treat the staff of Duo Star Technical Services L.L.C. with respect at all times. Failure to do so gives the staff the right not to carry out the service and the client’s action will be reported to the management and can be escalated to the authorities if it is necessary.
- Duo Star Technical Services L.L.C. reserves the right to charge AED 20,000 to the client who employs the staff of Duo Star Technical Services L.L.C. within 12 months after the contract between Duo Star Technical Services L.L.C. and the client ends.
- The client is required to pay the full fee quoted by Duo Star Technical Services L.L.C.
- The clients are required to pay once-off, weekly, fortnightly or monthly service via:
• Bank transfer
• Credit card (subject to additional charges)
• Debit card bank transfer
• Cash may also be accepted with the consent of Duo Star Technical Services L.L.C.
- Duo Star Technical Services L.L.C. reserves the right to promptly halt any service to the client who fails to deliver or has a delay in their payment.
- The client is required to pay punctually. Failure to do so reserves Duo Star Technical Services L.L.C. the right to levy the client a fine of 15% interest rate for late payment of invoices beyond 45 days.
- Should there be no payment collected from the client after a series of proven follow-ups, Duo Star Technical Services L.L.C. has the right to secure outstanding dues with the intervention of the Dubai Court of which the client agrees to pay all court fees and legal costs.
Accidents, Damages, and Theft
- Major accidental damages caused by Duo Star Technical Services LLC staff should be supported with proper evidence. After which, Duo Star Technical Services L.L.C. will assess and come up with a reasonable decision in resolving the issue.
- The client is required to report any incidents caused by a Duo Star staff within 24 hours from service completion. Any reports made later than 24 hours will be nullified.
- All valuable items (cash, jewelry, items of sentimental value, art, and antiques) are excluded from our liabilities. Hence, it must be secured or removed prior to the provision of service.
- For any breakages caused by a Duo Star staff in the client’s premises, appropriate settlements will be discussed separately between the client and Duo Star Technical Services L.L.C. not affecting the existing amount owed to Duo Star Technical Services L.L.C.
- The client agrees to give Duo Star Technical Services L.L.C. full access to the area where the incident took place for inspection and investigation within 24 hours of the report.